Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than 1.5 million unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Deliver first-level support to customers, in line with Souq.com brand values and defined SLAs, in order to successfully resolve customer issues/ complaints.
- Provide comprehensive and knowledgeable information and service to customers regarding retail and market place products and services in order to maintain positive customer satisfaction levels.
- Communicate with customers clearly, with a high-level of proficiency in customer-handling in order to positively present the Souq.com brand and its products and services.
- Be customer service-minded and focus on solution providing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Provide comprehensive solutions.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Ability to respond positively to working in a pressured environment.
- Work well with a team and be co-operative.
- Experience or education in technology or ecommerce or related areas would be a plus.
- Language proficiency in one or more of the following languages - English/Arabic.
- Keyboard proficiency and MS Office/PC skills.
- Be flexible and adjust to changing business needs and environment.