Helpbit is online on demand services platform powered by SOUQ.com, the largest e-commerce marketplace in the Arab world. Built on the same foundation and values of SOUQ.com, we see every employee as a strategic partner in our business. We are looking for entrepreneurial, innovative, insatiably curious and passionate individuals to grow in success.
Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
Are you interested in inventing technology at the cutting edge of uber-like model for consumer services?
Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
We are looking for Product/Release Manager to lead the entire product lifecycle of features from strategic planning to delivery.
We are looking for a talented Web Graphic Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
You will work on a variety of products, including web/app UI, brand visual identity and editorial visual content (social media, blog and newsletters). You will be working closely with both the Marketing and Product teams.
The successful candidate will be able to transform high-level needs into beautiful, intuitive, captivating and functional designs.
- Cultivate a solid and consistent body of work
- Conceptualize original web/app design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Work closely with the Marketing team to support them with all visual designs necessary for Digital Marketing initiatives (e.g. editorial visual content, Paid Social visuals, newsletter template designs… etc)
- Open to feedback and amendment requests from team members to gain full approval prior to hand-off
- Develop, establish and promote the brand’s visual identity guidelines, templates and best practices
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Schedule project implementation and set project completion timelines
- Think creatively and disruptively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz or FIreworks
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest Web/App UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject