Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than 1.5 million unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Working closely with marketplace sellers to understand their pain points and working with internal teams to improve marketplace platform and processes to address those pain points.
- Working closely with marketplace sellers to improve their business through expanding their selections, buyers’ views and conversion, hence sales.
- Driving sellers’ business and operational efficiencies to maintain the stability and ensure business continues gross.
- (0 - 1) years of experience in marketing , e-marketing or sales .
- Analytical and data driven with good knowledge of MS excel and its functions.
- Very good command of English is a must .