Souq.com an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Prepare or maintain online & offline employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Feed the employees' database system by sending all updates relevant to hiring, resignations, transfers…etc to the HO.
- Develop and maintain personnel records and files by following up on employees' credentials completion and creating personnel files for new comers to ensure adherence to personnel filing system.
- Follow up on the annual contract renewals.
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Handle employees' insurance procedures through delivering insurance checks to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1, 2 and 6.
- Ensure thorough adherence to Labor & social Law.
- Prepare the monthly payroll according to the approved policy including taxation, social insurance deductions, overtime or any other variables that might affect the salary.
- Prepare timekeeping analysis reports based on the time sheets produced by the attendance machine.
- Follow up on and ensure the completion of employees’ attendance reports; undocumented leaves and lateness cases.
- Receive & process employees’ requests such as HR letters.
- Process Investigations and warning letters.
- Answer Employees’ inquiries regarding human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards & regulations.
Perform any other tasks requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Egyptian law.
- At least 2-5 year experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the labor law regulations
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
- Exceptional communicator.