Souq.com an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Work in collaboration with the Brands Sellers/Strategic accounts to create Brand stores
- Work with outsourcing partners to create the store assets and merchandising material
- Ensure on time delivery of Brand stores by working closely with the outsourcing partner and the Brands
- Ensure hygiene of the Brand stores and continuous updating of the Brand Stores
- Build and scale up the Brand store’s for various brands and drive the metrics around it
- Work in collaboration with Category Managers / Brand Managers / Key Account Managers to ensureproduct assortment and volume is aligned with the customer needs
- Check the category mix, monitor sales across the brand stores and modify the merchandising plan to optimize for top performing products and boost sales of low performers
- Manage the search / discover ability / promotion planning for the Brand stores
- Consistently analyze site trends and product sales to identify improved merchandising opportunities
- Identify,Innovate and Implement new activities to improve sales via the Brand Stores
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Sales and/ or related fields
- Atleast 2 years experiencein e-Commerce or similar field