Helpbit was established in 2016 as one of the Souq.com Group, with functioning 3 facilities across the region in Dubai (UAE), Cairo (Egypt) and Riyadh (KSA). Headquarter is located in Dubai, UAE.
Helpbit caters to the needs of local markets to offer a wide range of services across the region including after sales warranty services, return management as well as provides an inclusive on demand services portal for its consumer customers.
Helpbit is currently the after Sale Service Provider for largest E-commerce business in the Arab world, featuring more than 200,000 Repairs/return yearly across categories such as consumer electronics, household goods, and fashion goods.
The Country Manager directs and coordinates activities of one or more departments, such as product engineering, operations, sales, or a major division of the business organization and aids managing director in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
This role manages and directs staff management in sales, marketing, product engineering, quality, materials, finance and human resources. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies & objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information & opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results in measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, technical services policies & practices and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees while enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interpret, adhere and communicate work procedures and company policies to the team in order to ensure compliance to the KPI’s & SLA as well as to measure all deliverables versus the BSC.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Design new and sophisticated methodologies by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing a project budget.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends periodically as required by the management.
- Contribute to process improvements by suggesting an alternative solution and highlighting challenges to the management to investigate and possibly improve problem-resolution methods.
- Maintains confidentiality of the customer data.
- Support in business expansion including launch set-up, system relation, and super structure set-up, training, onboarding and hiring.
- Maintaining a compulsory of all business unit related documents (Wis, Task Flow, Process, Business Rules)
- Replenish the existing B2B corporate business model.
- Review and analyze activities and data in order to improve team performance and resolution delivery.
- Identify and acquire new business opportunities by signing an after sales agreements with existing and new suppliers.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. quality standards to be followed to enhance the end to end SLA and customer’s experience.
- Enhance and handle the return management services and its affiliated products (i.e. extended warranty, damage protection plans, physical damage, in home services…etc.) including inventory and liquidation/buyback activities in order to reduce revenue loss.
- Set up new B2C department as Online Service Demand Portal under www.Helpbit.com
- Set up new revenue streams for the country.
- Identifying new sales leads in the service industry and Manage and deploy an online service solution.
- Monitor product introductions ensuring they are delivered in a professional manner and that respective personnel are informed & trained to deliver the full packet of information and education to the customer.
- Identify and analyze issues prior to business and commercial launches and product lifecycle in order to attract customers, meet their expectations and retain their business.
- Bachelor degree or higher along with minimum of 12 years in similar field (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Proven track record of achievements with the high level of business acumen.
- Communication, negotiation, Outgoing, Problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Self-starter, who takes initiative and must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Customer Centric.
- MS Proficiency especially in MS Excel and Visio.
- Financial and Budgeting skills.
- Communicating Proficiency.
- Team Work.
- Passion for excellence & delivery.
- Technical Expertise & Professional Expertise.
- Organizational Alignment.