Who are we?
Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than 600,000 unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Design(1) and Execute and optimize to scale Display lead generation & acquisition channels on schedule [such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Programmatic], within budget, while delivering consistently high-quality results in term of CPA, new buyer rates and Scale.
- Manage the day-to-day budget management, performance review, Optimization across these channels.
- Reports(2) key performance indicators achievements, and report opportunities for improvement on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Monitor(3) Cohorts, user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Drive innovation(4) , best practice recommendations implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team and top executives. Following up to date on emerging trends and ad products in the advertising ecosystem
- Build and maintain strategic Partners(5) relationships with key acquisition partners such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- Partner and collaborate(6) closely with rest of channels owners and CRM team to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar Performance Marketing role
- High PPC, Paid Social tools and strategy experience required
- Familiar with CPA models, ARPU and LTV
- Experience in Mobile Acquisition is a big plus
- Ability to set goals and execute them under tight deadlines
- E-commerce Experience in MEA is a Plus
- Excellent Communication skills